Receive alerts from our resorts.
Receive snow alerts, and check out quickly and easily.
If you own a PEAKS card or Season Pass, you're already in our system.
Please wait a moment while we load your cart.
There was an error with your request.Please refresh the page and try again.curr =heavenly
Last updated 04/17/2014 at 07:34 AM
Last updated 3 hours ago
Slight Chc Rain/Snow
Our 2013-2014 ski season dates are November 22, 2013 through April 20, 2014
Winter Hours (PST)
9:00AM to 4:00PM weekdays
8:30AM to 4:00PM weekends and holidays
Surrounded by some of the best summer recreation in the country, Heavenly Mountain Resort offers many warm-weather activities including hiking, mountain biking, backpacking, fishing, hot air balloon rides, and rock climbing. Take advantage of Lake Tahoe with kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, water skiing, a scenic boat cruise and more.
Combine an active day in the outdoor beauty of the South Lake Tahoe area with fine dining, bars, nightclubs, shopping, and Nevada casino entertainment and you’ll have an ideal place for a summer vacation.
- The terrain is varied at Heavenly, with 97 trails ranging from wide-open cruisers to plunging 1,600-foot chutes
- Enjoy the convenience of 29 chairlift around the mountain, including nine high-speed lifts
- There's no shortage of intense backcountry terrain at Heavenly, with three access gates around the mountain
- 4,800 skiable acres= the most terrain in Lake Tahoe
- Three terrain parks
- Push yourself in our expert areas (and local favorites) Mott Canyon and Killebrew Canyon
- Cross the state line between California and Nevada
- For the most up-to-date snow and weather conditions, visit our Snow Report
- To see what terrain is open each day, visit our Terrain & Lift Status
-Follow us on twitter (@skiheavenly) where we use #heavenlysnow for all our conditions updates
-Get morning conditions on the snow phone at 1-800-HEAVENLY extension 1
- Heavenly boasts 4,800 aces of skiable terrain, making it the largest resort in California
- Heavenly's summit is the highest in Lake Tahoe at 10,067
- At 3,500 feet in length, Heavenly’s vertical drop is the longest in California
- Straddling California and Nevada, Heavenly offers not one, but two states to explore
- With an average of 360 inches of snowfall a year, Heavenly gets some of the best snow around
- Bluebird days are enjoyed an average of 300 days a year, so soak up some of that California sun
- Read our daily snow reports with weather forecasts from the N.O.A.A.
- Snowmaking is able to cover 73% of Heavenly's terrain, making it the West Coast’s largest and most powerful snowmaking system
- Our famous grooming team utilize 15 Prinoth Bison X snowcats, ensuring the best snow surface conditions at Lake Tahoe
- Check out our snowmaking blog for an inside take on what makes Heavenly's snow special
To get the best possible experience using our websites we recommend that you upgrade to a newer browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.
Click on an icon to go to the download page.