Receive alerts from our resorts.
Receive snow alerts, and check out quickly and easily.
If you own a PEAKS card or Season Pass, you're already in our system.
Please wait a moment while we load your cart.
There was an error with your request.Please refresh the page and try again.curr =heavenly
Last updated 03/06/2014 at 07:38 AM
Last updated 8 hours ago
Slight Chc Snow
Our 2013-2014 ski season dates are November 22, 2013 through April 20, 2014
Winter Hours (PST)
9:00AM to 4:00PM weekdays
8:30AM to 4:00PM weekends and holidays
Summer is a great time to visit Heavenly Mountain! We offer a variety of Lake Tahoe summer activities perfect for your whole family including sightseeing, dining and hiking. Take a ride up the Heavenly Gondola and experience all the summer fun Heavenly has to offer.
- The terrain is varied at Heavenly, with 97 trails ranging from wide-open cruisers to plunging 1,600-foot chutes
- Enjoy the convenience of 29 chairlift around the mountain, including nine high-speed lifts
- There's no shortage of intense backcountry terrain at Heavenly, with three accesss gates around the mountian
- For the most up-to-date snow and weather conditions, visit our Snow Report
- To see what terrain is open each day, visit our Terrain & Lift Status
- Heavenly boasts 4,800 aces of skiable terrain, making it the largest resort in California
- Heavenly's summit is the highest in Lake Tahoe at 10,067
- At 3,500 feet in length, Heavenly’s vertical drop is the longest in California
- Straddling California and Nevada, Heavenly offers not one, but two states to explore
- With an averge of 360 inches of snowfall a year, Heavenly gets some of the best snow around
- Bluebird days are enjoyed an average of 300 days a year, so soak up some of that California sun
- Snowmaking is able to cover 73% of Heavenly's terrain, making it the West Coast’s largest and most powerful snowmaking system
- Our famous grooming team utilize 15 Prinoth Bison X snowcats, ensuring the best snow surface conditions at Lake Tahoe
To get the best possible experience using our websites we recommend that you upgrade to a newer browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.
Click on an icon to go to the download page.