Best For Women small group, half day, 1st and 2nd time Skiers
Womens Ultimate 4 Learn To Ski Lesson
A group lesson for women taught by women at our California and Gondola Ski & Ride School. A 2hr and 30 min lesson beginning at 12:45pm includes lesson, lift ticket, and rental options are available. Join fellow women, moms, and one of our female coaches to learn or brush up on skiing in a small-group setting , from the foundation-building basics of a “first-timer” class (open to First and Second timers), to navigating the basics of skiing to concurring the chair lift.
- Gain the confidence to tackle new and more challenging terrain
- Improve on your fundamentals and move on to learning new skills and techniques
- Learn comfortably at a relaxed pace in a social environment with other like-minded individuals
MAXIMIZE YOUR SAVINGS! Book multi-day lessons online and save on window pricing.
Clock 12:45 PM START
Half Day - PM
Add a Day for $0
- Only available during Peak Dates
- December 26th – January 1st
- February 4th – February 26th
- March 3rd – April 1st
- Can be booked by calling 530-542-6904
- 48 Hour Advanced Reservations Required
- Reservations office open 7 days a week from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Available at California Ski & Ride School only
What to Expect:
- Guaranteed 4 ladies or less
- 2hr 30 min lesson starting at 12:45 pm
- Location: California Main Lodge
- Ages 14yrs +
- At California Ski & Ride School only
- Lift Ticket and Rentals options are available
- All Levels, First Time to Green terrain
What to Know Before You Go
Once you’ve booked your lesson
- Your Credit Card will be charged the day prior to your reservations
- You can change or cancel your reservation 48 prior to the lesson start date with no fee by calling 1-800-Heavenly option 7
- If you’ve booked an Adult Group lesson or Private lessons for the Gondola Ski School you can check in at the Gondola Sales office the night before from 5pm to 6:30 pm to fill out release forms and get your equipment this will help you avoid any lines in the morning.
- Lesson are non-refundable due to weather
On the Day of your lesson
- Be ready for a fun filled lesson experience
- Please arrive 1 ½ to 2 hours prior to your lesson start time to check in, fill out release forms, get rentals, and get settled before the lesson.
- Please bring your confirmation letter with you to pick up your check-in packet quickly
- Dress appropriately for being outside in the snow. We always recommend waterproof pants, waterproof coat, waterproof gloves, sunglasses or goggles, one pair of tall snow socks, and sunscreen. Adults can rent helmets from the rental shop separately.
- If you will be renting equipment from Heavenly Sports remember to bring our your credit card for a security deposit.
- Parking is available for free at the California Main Lodge. Free Shuttles run from the California Main Lodge to the Gondola. Free parking is available at the Boulder Lodge. Paid Parking is available for the Gondola location.
- If you have booked lesson for the Gondola always check in to that location regardless of weather or Gondola lift status
Prepping for your lesson
- Get a good night sleep
- Eat a good breakfast
- Arrive early so you don’t have to be rushed
- Remember your warm waterproof clothes
- Remember to check in the night before if you are taking your Adult lesson or Private lesson at the Gondola Ski and Ride School
*Gratuities for coaches are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of the lesson will make your coach feel very appreciated and valued.
Lift tickets are not included in the base price of lessons. Everyone accessing the mountain must have a lift ticket. For many of our lessons we offer a discounted lift ticket as an add-on product.
Lift tickets and rentals are not included in the base price of lessons but can be added as part of the package for a discounted rate.
You should select the level that you are currently skiing/riding at, not what you want to become. If you are unclear or uncertain of your level, please read below to see our description of zones of learning.
Adult group lesson:
First timers - those who have never tired skiing or snowboarding before .
Second Timers - those that have tired skiing or snowboarding and still working on turning and stopping. Are not ridding chairlift just yet.
Green/Blue/Black - those that can turn and stop and are ridding chair lifts. These lesson will be groups according to the type of terrain you are most comfortable skiing or ridding on.
Child group lesson:
Level 1 - children who are trying skiing or snowboarding for the first time
Level 2 - children who have tried before and are working on turning and stopping
Level 3 - children's who can turn and stop but have not ridden a chair lift just yet
Level 4 /Mountain Cruiser- children who can turn, stop, control speed, and have ridden a chairlift before
For all children's lesson the child should be able to do the above on their own, without being tethered to an adult.
To Reserve Lessons:
- Vail - Lesson Details - 1-800-475-4543
- Beaver Creek - Lesson Details - 1-970-754-5300
- Keystone - Lesson Details - 1-800-255-3715
- Breckenridge - Lesson Details - 1-888-576-2754
- Heavenly - Lesson Details - 1-800-HEAVENLY
- Park City - Lesson Details - 1-877-472-6306
- Kirkwood - Lesson Details - 1-800-967-7500
- Northstar - Lesson Details - 1-800-466-6784