Read below for more information about the variety of adaptive disciplines we offer. To book your lesson, please call 530-542-6904. Please make your reservation at least 72 hours in advance.
When you book an adaptive ski/ride lesson at Heavenly, you'll be provided with a trained expert, specialized equipment and one-on-one focus to help you meet your skiing or riding goals. Our highly trained staff will help you develop your skills, fit you with appropriate adaptive equipment, teach you how to properly use the equipment and show you how to have a great time on the slopes with a focus on safety.
Heavenly adaptive instructors are trained to teach in the following areas:
- Cognitive: neurological
- Bi ski: disability of legs and arms
- Mono ski: disability of legs but strong upper body
- Snowboard stand up: all other disabilities but able to stand
- Three track: disability of one leg
- Four track: disability of both legs, but can stand with assistance
- Blind or low vision
- EQUIPMENT We offer a variety of equipment made to fit our adaptive student's needs. The first 30 minutes of your lesson will be spent getting you dialed in with all the right equipment while we teach you about proper use and safety.