The search for the lowest price on lift tickets is over!
What is the Lowest Price Guarantee?
It’s simple! When you purchase your lift tickets to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, or Kirkwood in advance through one of the Vail Resorts Official Ticket Outlets (this website or by calling a Vail Resorts reservation center) you are guaranteed the best price on our lift tickets. See Terms and Conditions below.
How do I take advantage of the Lowest Price Guarantee?
If you discover a better price, just call our Customer Service Call Center 1-888-216-8538 or 720-524-5024 - tell the representative where you found the lower price. See Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
1. Lowest Price Guarantee. The guarantee applies if you purchase a lift ticket 7 days in advance for Vail, Beaver Creek, Breck, Keystone or 3 days in advance for Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood through one of the Vail Resorts Official Ticket Outlets. Find a lower online rate at any U.S.-based website prior to your first day of skiing. This Lowest Price Guarantee is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Notify Vail Resorts of a Claim. You must contact the Vail Resorts Customer Service Call Center at 888-216-8538 or 720-524-5024 to make a claim. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us, as determined by our customer service representatives.
3. Must be an Identical Comparison. The Lowest Price Guarantee is available only for exact match to the tickets purchased from the Vail Resorts Official Ticket Outlet. The date of the visit, the number of days on a multi-day ticket product, the age classification of the guest, the resort and similar factors must be exact matches for the guarantee to apply. For any stand-alone ticket purchase, the comparison must be to the same type of ticket purchased stand-alone through another website (i.e., not part of an inclusive lodging/lift ticket package). The Lowest Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the carrier, property, rental car company, itinerary or similar booking details are unknown until after purchase. You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower price (if any), including, without limitation, dates of visit, residency, regional, and age-related requirements.
4. Comparison Rates Must Be Available to the General Public Online. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public by an authorized reseller on an U.S.-based website. “U.S.-based websites” are authorized reseller sites directed to U.S. consumers where the site is in English language and transactions are conducted in U.S. currency. The Guarantee does not include the following rates:
• Prices offered on membership program websites;
• Prices offered as part of a bundled package, regardless of whether the ticket price it itemized;
• Prices offered as part of a season pass benefits, special promotion, loyalty program, coupon program, sweepstakes, or contest, including PEAKS loyalty tickets, Ski with a Friend, Ski free/stay free promotions, buy-one-get-one promotions, and extended stay promotions,
• Any privately offered or targeted rates, including group, bulk purchase, charter, rewards program, incentive programs, corporate discount; meeting or convention prices, industry discounts, consolidator or interline prices.
• Prices offered to Vail Resorts employees or employees of corporate partners
• Prices obtained via auction or similar process; prices offered in private consumer to consumer transactions or prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public. The lower rate may not come from a website where you call to get the rate, or from an email that you received. The rate must be quoted, booked, and paid for in US dollars.
5. Verification of Claims. All requests, including receipts, are subject to verification by Vail Resorts. The price must be available for purchase at the time of verification. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed. Nor will Vail Resorts verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
6. Changes; Cancellation. Vail Resorts may modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee at any time. Any modification of the Guarantee will be effective upon posting of modified terms an conditions. Cancellation of the Guarantee will be effective upon removal of the offer from our websites. The terms that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Lowest Price Guarantee. The failure by Vail Resorts to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.