* Hertz car rental bookings only available for two or more days.
- Hertz requires that each customer and additional driver meet the Hertz minimum age requirement of 25 years of age. Drivers 21-24 can pay an additional fee at the Hertz counter.
- A valid driver’s license is required for all operators of the vehicle. Driver’s licenses accepted in the US are:
- Any license issued by any US state, territory or possession.
- A license issued by a Canadian province
- International Driver’s Permits are only valid if presented with the original local license. An International Driver’s Permit it not acceptable by itself.
For information on additional drivers, disabled drivers, child seat requirements, insurance or any other questions, please contact the rental company directly:
- Hertz direct at 1-800-654-3011 or www.hertz.com.