Once you’ve booked your lesson
- Your Credit Card will be charged the day prior to your reservations
- You can change or cancel your reservation 48 prior to the lesson start date with no fee by calling 1-800-Heavenly option 7
- If you’ve booked an Adult Group lesson for the Gondola Ski School you can check in at the Gondola Sales office the night before from 5pm to 6:30 pm to fill out release forms and get your equipment
- Lesson are non-refundable due to weather
On the Day of your lesson
- Be ready for a fun filled lesson experience
- Plan on arriving 1 1/2 to 2 hours prior to your lesson start time to fill out paperwork and fitted for your equipment
- Please bring your confirmation letter with you to pick up your check-in packet quickly
- Dress appropriately for being outside in the snow. We always recommend waterproof pants, waterproof coat, waterproof gloves, sunglasses or goggles, one pair of tall snow socks, and sunscreen. Adults can rent helmets from the rental shop separately.
- If you will be renting equipment from us remember to bring our credit card for a security deposit.
- Parking is available for free at the California Main Lodge. Free Shuttles run from the California Main Lodge to the Gondola. Free parking is available at the Boulder Lodge. Paid Parking is available for the Gondola location.
Prepping for your lesson
- Get a good night sleep
- Eat a good breakfast
- Arrive early so you don’t have to be rushed
- Remember your warm waterproof clothes
- Remember to check in the night before if you are taking lessons at the Gondola Ski & Ride School
*Gratuities for coaches are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of the lesson will make your coach feel very appreciated and valued.