WIN THE SKI + PARTY TRIP OF A LIFETIME
Highway to Heavenly is the ski and party trip of a lifetime for you and up to three friends. It’s an all-expenses paid trip to Heavenly Lake Tahoe to play in the powder and party even harder afterward. Lodging, lift tickets, VIP nightclub access and more. All expenses paid. Everything will be over-the-top and out-of-control. Including, how you enter to win.
Click here for official rules.
| The Party:
|| The Prize:
|| How to Win:
|Heavenly is partnering with theCHIVE to take over Stock in Trade to bring Lake Tahoe to San Francisco. Throw on your best retro ski gear and come party with us.
- Giveaways including lift tickets, swag, custom Heavenly-CHIVE shirts
- Drink specials
- Heavenly photo booth
- Casino games
- Shot skis
- Heavenly Angels & Chivettes
- Casino, ski lodge, and nightclub themed rooms
|An unforgettable trip for you and up to three friends to Heavenly Lake Tahoe. To play in the powder and party with theCHIVE Jan 22-24.
- Round trip private car service to Heavenly
- 2-night stay in a suite at MontBleu Resort Casino
- 2-day lift ticket and equipment rental
- $400 spending cash
- VIP table & bottle service at MontBleu nightclubs
- Private mountain guide
- Reserved table at Unbuckle Après Ski Party
|Get to Stock in Trade on January 21, 2016 at 7:00 PM.
Get tickets here.
- Complete at least one of the methods to enter:
- Most liked Instagram photo tagged with #HeavenlyOrBust
- Highest Casino Winnings
- Top two most creative photos in the Heavenly photo booth
- Proceed to final round: Virtual Ski Off
- Must be 21 to enter
Can't make the party? Don't miss out on the fun. Book your trip to Heavenly today. theCHIVE will be partying at Unbuckle apres party at Heavenly on January 23. Click here for vacation deals.
San Francisco, are you ready for this? We spent last year at Busby's in Santa Monica and will be back at American Junkie in Hermosa Beach on Jan 8. Then the party continues in SF on Jan 21. Hope to see you there! Check out the footage from last year's party below.