When you book an adaptive ski/ride lesson at Heavenly, you'll be
provided with a trained expert, specialized equipment and one-on-one
focus to help you meet your skiing/riding goals. Our highly trained
staff will help you develop your skills, fit you with appropriate
adaptive equiptment, teach you how to properly use the equipment and
show you how to have a great time on the slopes with a focus on safety.
Heavenly adaptive instructors are trained to teach guests in seven areas:
• Cognative: neurological
• Bi ski: disability of legs and arms
• Mono ski: disability of legs but strong upper body
• Snowboard stand up: all other disabilities but able to stand
• Three track: disability of one leg
• Four track: disability of both legs, but can stand with assistance
• Blind or low vision
Our goal is to tailor the lesson to meet your personal needs and goals.